Creamer Auction Company, LLC.
Ryan Creamer 402-254-9753
Austin Creamer 402-316-6841
Isaac Creamer 402-316-6460
July Antiques, Advertising, & Primitives Only Only Auction
Bidding Begins: Friday, July 8th at 5:00 PM
Lots Begin to Close: Sunday, July 17th at 6:00PM
SUMMER MACHINERY CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
WEDNESDAY JULY 13, 2022
TO CONSIGN YOUR FARM, LIVESTOCK, CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
ALTON HEIMES 402-254-3315 — RYAN CREAMER 402-254-9753,
AUSTIN CREAMER 402-316-6841 — ISAAC CREAMER 402-316-6460
A PORTION OF THIS AUCTION WILL BE SIMULCAST ONLINE WITH WORLD-WIDE INTERNET BIDDING CALL NOW TO GET YOUR ITEMS ADDED TO THE CATALOG. ADVERTISING DEADLINE IS JUNE 20, 2022
JULY FARM TOYS & MEMORBILIA AUCTION
SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2022 – 9:30 AM
Creamer Auction Co. Center
603 N. Robinson St., Hartington, Nebraska
Retirement Farm Equipment Auction
Wednesday, August 3. 2022
Dave & Laura Fischer
56067 – 892 Rd. Fordyce, Nebraska 68736
Equipment to Sell @ 12:00 Noon
Live Online Bidding will be available for this Auction.
Catalog is now posted.
This is a Live / Simulcast Auction
Part of this Auction will be available to Online Bidders the link to the catalog is as follows:
ELDON & ELLEN HEINEMAN 2022 CRUT
Wednesday, August 10, 2022 10:00 a.m.
FARM EQUIPMENT RETIREMENT AUCTION
58125 – 854 RD Wakefield, Nebraska
Elaine Lage Estate
Saturday, August 27, 2022
Shop Tools, Automobile Parts, Household & Collectibles Auction
Jess Wolf Estate (Loxi Wolf-Owner)
Saturday, November 5 – 9:30 a.m.
Skylon Ballroom, Hartington, Nebraska
Watch for Details!
AUCTION COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
The primary objective of the Creamer Auction Company, LLC, is to provide the finest Auction Style Marketing service in the Tri-State area of Nebraska, Iowa & South Dakota. In order to achieve this goal the Auction Company has adopted several key policies, which include:
- Offering complete and professional management of all Auctions.
- Representation of all clients in an honest & ethical manner.
- Collecting and settling all accounts as quickly as possible. Most auctions are settled within 2 to 3 business days of the sale.
- Applying the “state-of-the-art’ marketing and advertising programs to promote the Auction. Including several types of newspaper print; radio advertising and an extensive direct mail campaign, and Internet Web Site advertising.
- Adapting all of the Auction Company’s experience and collective resources to provide the client the greatest outcome for the sale of their property.
- Making the Auction a positive experience for both “‘Buyer” & “Seller”.